Colloid Mill MachinesProviding you the best range of colloid mill gmp and colloid mill machine with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 80,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Power||3 HP,5 HP|
|Max. Out Put||30 Kg|
We are the renowned manufacturer and supplier of an eminent range of Colloid Grinder Mill Machine
that are widely demanded in various small and large scale stone Mills throughout the world.We provide complete solution of Colloid Mill Machines that are manufactured by extreme grade of raw material which is sourced from our reliable & quality driven vendors for high durability.
- Suitable for Homogenizing, Emulsifying, Dispersing, Mixing, Comminuting of liquids to highly viscous products
- Working is based on rotor and stator principle.
- Available in plain as well as water jacketed model which is suitable for heat sensitive product. Salient features:
- All contact parts are made out of S.S.
- No Casting is used to avoid contamination problems.
- Coupling provided between motor shaft and rotor shaft for ease in maintenance.
- Three oil seals between the motor and the processing chamber to prevent liquid going out side, results in wastage of the material.
- Modified design of semi concave teeth in rotor and stator reduces motor HP and gives better performance in size reduction without damaging the product as well as saving the power consumption.
- Extended bearing housing specially designed to facilitated the adjustment of bearing clearances or back lash to avoid metal to metal contact between stator and rotor
- This unique design provides smooth and consistence all round performance and long life of stator and rotor.
- Leak proof neoprene sealing device.
- Three way cock system for draining and recirculation of liquid is provided as standard.
- Extra discharge spout provided as a standard for viscous products.
- DOL starter with overload relay for protection against single phasing and low voltage.
- Contact parts can be easily dismantled for cleaning purpose.
- Special design facilitates adjustment of the grinding gap by an exterior screw by means of handle even during operation.
Approx. Price: Rs 75,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Power||3 HP to 5 HP|
Our offered range of Colloid Mill Machine work on the principle of rotor & stator techniques. These machines are exclusively used in the processes of homogenizing, emulsifying, dispersing, mixing, and comminuting of liquids to highly viscous products. With various models these equipments provide high operational performance.